Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Can't keep a steady connection on my mobiles data when home.

Pathfinder

Hi everyone, I live in the clonroche area in co.wexford , I am currently using the all you can eat data from my area the phone wont stay on a solid connection because it keeps changing from 4g to H+ then to H . 

Mostly it keeps switching from the H+ to H which keeps disconnecting me from the internet.

The phone stays on 4g when it is upstairs in a certain bedroom but i can't move the phone or it drops to H+ .  when i bring the phone downstairs to put it beside the xbox it usually stays connected to H+ but it will randomly disconnect a lot and then re connect its very frustrating Smiley Sad 

is there anyway i can keep a solid connection downstairs so it wont keep disconnecting?? thanks in advance !!

( I was thinking to maybe set the phone to 2g only for when its downstairs??? )

Re: Can't keep a steady connection on my mobiles data when h

Legend

Could be a faulty phone, or mast.

Send the mods a pm with your details and they can check is there any work been carrried out in the mast in your location

Re: Can't keep a steady connection on my mobiles data when h

Pathfinder

Thanks for the help Smiley Happy

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon