Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can’t contact three to pay final bill.

Navigator
Seems you can only call 1913 if you have an open account. My account is now closed and i am unable to contact three or login to my3 to pay my final bill.

Bit of a screwed up system three have. Anyone got a direct number?

Chosen Solution

Re: Can’t contact three to pay final bill.

@Goofy Bank transfer or 083 333 3333, post office as well or if you had a direct debit, usually thats how the final bill gets paid. All I did was google how to pay my bill with three Ireland and this link came up. There looks to be a new service called mybills.ie with An Post. Link is there.

https://ask3.three.ie/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?Command=New,Kb=ROIWebportal,Ts=ROIWeb,T=CaseDoc,v...

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@Goofy Bank transfer or 083 333 3333, post office as well or if you had a direct debit, usually thats how the final bill gets paid. All I did was google how to pay my bill with three Ireland and this link came up. There looks to be a new service called mybills.ie with An Post. Link is there.

https://ask3.three.ie/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?Command=New,Kb=ROIWebportal,Ts=ROIWeb,T=CaseDoc,v...

Highlighted

Navigator
Awesome thanks!

Navigator
Although that phone number still doesn’t work if you’ve cancelled your account. Seems you cant talk to a human once you leave

Use the pay bill link, you don't want to end up talking to a human anyways, it's easier just to pay. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon