Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can’t contact three to pay final bill.

Navigator
Seems you can only call 1913 if you have an open account. My account is now closed and i am unable to contact three or login to my3 to pay my final bill.

Bit of a screwed up system three have. Anyone got a direct number?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Can’t contact three to pay final bill.

Maestro

@Goofy Bank transfer or 083 333 3333, post office as well or if you had a direct debit, usually thats how the final bill gets paid. All I did was google how to pay my bill with three Ireland and this link came up. There looks to be a new service called mybills.ie with An Post. Link is there.

https://ask3.three.ie/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?Command=New,Kb=ROIWebportal,Ts=ROIWeb,T=CaseDoc,v...

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

@Goofy Bank transfer or 083 333 3333, post office as well or if you had a direct debit, usually thats how the final bill gets paid. All I did was google how to pay my bill with three Ireland and this link came up. There looks to be a new service called mybills.ie with An Post. Link is there.

https://ask3.three.ie/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?Command=New,Kb=ROIWebportal,Ts=ROIWeb,T=CaseDoc,v...

Navigator
Awesome thanks!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Navigator
Although that phone number still doesn’t work if you’ve cancelled your account. Seems you cant talk to a human once you leave
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro

Use the pay bill link, you don't want to end up talking to a human anyways, it's easier just to pay. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>