Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Broadband upgrade

Hello ,

I upgraded from the 250 Gb plan to the 750 GB on the 14th of February and was told when I contacted the support by chat (15/02)that the new plan would start at the beginning of my next billing cycle, which is today and the website now display this 

allowance starts:
ROI Only Data - MB 30,720
New monthly allowance starts in 0 day(s). ROI only internet data allowance
Click on the More details link below to see what you’ll get when your new monthly allowance starts.
Your price plan: 3 Broadband Two - 18 Month
Data 30720 MB

I also noticed that I was charged 10.64 euros for usage outside of my allowance , when I contacted an advisor by chat ( 20/02) , I was told it was due to the activation of the new SIM card I received with the new modem when I upgraded and it should waived before the next bill is generated .. is it really the truth?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Posted From Apple iPad

Chosen Solution

Re: Broadband upgrade

3 Moderator

Hi Francois 👋 If you upgraded to the Broadband Two plan, your allowance will indeed refresh on your billing cycle, it just may not have refreshed on your My3 account. When you activate a new SIM, sometimes a charge can appear on your My3 account but this is corrected by our Billing Team before the bill is issued to you. If you send me a private message with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth, I'll check your allowance and look into why it's not showing on your My3 account and I'll take a look at your bill 👍 Aoife

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Re: Broadband upgrade

3 Moderator

Hi Francois 👋 If you upgraded to the Broadband Two plan, your allowance will indeed refresh on your billing cycle, it just may not have refreshed on your My3 account. When you activate a new SIM, sometimes a charge can appear on your My3 account but this is corrected by our Billing Team before the bill is issued to you. If you send me a private message with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth, I'll check your allowance and look into why it's not showing on your My3 account and I'll take a look at your bill 👍 Aoife

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>