Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Broadband upgrade

Scout

Hi,

I recently upgraded my broadband from 30GB plan to 750GB, including new modem. On my Mobile Plan and Price tab it still shows the following however:

If you've recently asked us to amend your price plan, the details shown below are your NEW details, which will take effect on your next bill date.

Your price plan:

3 Broadband Two - 18 Month

Data

30720 MB

Which is my old 30GB plan. I'm somewhat concerned as it explicitly states these are the details of any new plans I have changed to.

I also received a new SIM with the new modem. Do I need to cancel my old plan and start using the new SIM? And how can I confirm my new 750GB plan will take effect during the next billing window?

Thanks,

Lorcán

Chosen Solution

Re: Broadband upgrade

3 Moderator

Hi Lorcán 👋 The new allowance of 750 GB will kick in from your next billing cycle date and you'll see this online then.  If you'd like me to look into this further for you, just send me a private message with your broadband number, name, address and date of birth. The modem comes with a new SIM as some SIM types may not fit into it. You'll just need to activate the SIM here http://bit.ly/2mNKOLd Aoife

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi Lorcán 👋 The new allowance of 750 GB will kick in from your next billing cycle date and you'll see this online then.  If you'd like me to look into this further for you, just send me a private message with your broadband number, name, address and date of birth. The modem comes with a new SIM as some SIM types may not fit into it. You'll just need to activate the SIM here http://bit.ly/2mNKOLd Aoife

Scout

Cheers Aoife! Can I skip activating the new SIM if my current one is the correct size?

3 Moderator

Happy to help, Lorcán 😊 You can indeed use your current SIM card if it fits. Let me know if you need anything else 👍

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>