Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Broadband suspended

Hi, I am so crap at stuff like this! I am currently not at home but my dad said that my wifi has stopped working for no reason. He has taken it into the shop in Castlebar today and they said that my account was suspended??  received no notice about this. I have checked my online banking and the payment for May was taken but not June and there was plenty of money there so it is not like it was bounced payment or anything. I am not sure what information you need to look at this or if you could point me in teh right direction? Thanks so much. Loretta

Re: Broadband suspended

Maestro

Hi Loretta 👋 Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! Suspensions can be applied for a number of reasons, like when a bill is overdue for a while, if we detect high usage or if the modem has been reported lost. I'll check this for you. Can you send me a PM with your surname, address and date of birth so that we can see why this has happened? 👍 Lisa

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>