Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Billpay and Public IP address

Scout

Hi

Please configure my account (Billpay Broadband) to have a public IP Address. 

Please also supply all the setup details to avail of this option (APN details, etc)

I understand that the assigned IP is dynamic and can change at each re-connection.

Regards

Conor

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Billpay and Public IP address

[ Edited ]

@conorc The IP for mobile broadband will remain dynamic just so you know - is that what you mean by the last line as in you know this is the case? To do it you have to contact the mods by PM with your number, address and date of birth so they can see your account.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@conorc The IP for mobile broadband will remain dynamic just so you know - is that what you mean by the last line as in you know this is the case? To do it you have to contact the mods by PM with your number, address and date of birth so they can see your account.

3 Community Manager

@conorc, good morning, I've seen your PM and I've made the necessary changes 👍 It will take about 24 hours for them to complete. The only thing you'll need to do at your end is to restart the router tomorrow 😊 

Scout

Hi,

I am on business billpay and I'm looking for a public ip address. Could you help me out please?

Maestro
@Shanemc1 is it broadband? Can only be done for broadband. If it is then send one of the mods a PM
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout
Hi I have requested a public ip address for a bill pay broadband simo.. Can someone help?
Posted From Huawei EML-L09

3 Community Manager

@Patrickstrad Hi there, I see your PM and I'll get back to you there. Have you had a look at our 3MadeEasy board on Public IP?  👉  Public IP for Broadband

Lookout
Thanks Deborah.... The article. Doesn't actually tell me what to do....
Posted From Huawei EML-L09

[ Edited ]
Maestro

@Patrickstrad  it does it says you have to contact support so pm deborah. If you search IP address it shows you that help article. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@Patrickstrad  I've gotten back to your PM. By having a look at the article, you'll see all the pre-requisites and that we can't supply a static Public IP @Mac_n_cheese was replying at the same time as you 👍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>