Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Billpay and Public IP address

Scout

Hi

Please configure my account (Billpay Broadband) to have a public IP Address. 

Please also supply all the setup details to avail of this option (APN details, etc)

I understand that the assigned IP is dynamic and can change at each re-connection.

Regards

Conor

Chosen Solution

Re: Billpay and Public IP address

[ Edited ]

@conorc The IP for mobile broadband will remain dynamic just so you know - is that what you mean by the last line as in you know this is the case? To do it you have to contact the mods by PM with your number, address and date of birth so they can see your account.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]

@conorc The IP for mobile broadband will remain dynamic just so you know - is that what you mean by the last line as in you know this is the case? To do it you have to contact the mods by PM with your number, address and date of birth so they can see your account.

3 Moderator

@conorc, good morning, I've seen your PM and I've made the necessary changes 👍 It will take about 24 hours for them to complete. The only thing you'll need to do at your end is to restart the router tomorrow 😊 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>