Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: B525 connection drop

Navigator

Hi,

I am having the exact same. Full signal strength showing but no internet connection. A manual reconnect fixes it but it's not really solution and neither is restarting the modem everyday. 

Regards,

Most people are advised to restart the modem everyday. Do you have the antennas on the router? If there full signal but no connection, it could be wifi interruption. I put a aluminium turkey tray on one side of my router and the wifi improved. Sounds stupid but if you have anything like that give it a go and move it around.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Navigator

Hi,

Is there anyone official from Three that I can PM my details to get this looked at?

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@JL Anyone with Three_ before their names and under the username you'll see "Moderator" is a Three Employee/Rep You can tag us in your post or you can search for us and click on the name, then click on "send me a PM" The other option is to go to your inbox and compose a mail and put @Three_(name) like @Three_Rachel.

We like to give other Community members the opportunity to help and engage on new topics here but I'm happy to help so you can PM your number, name address and date of birth as requested Smiley Happy

Navigator

@Three_Rachel

Nice idea but I don't think the community can help me with this one. PM sent.

Thanks,

@JL let us know how you get on

Navigator

I am going through the process with the Three, now.

Namely, check this out: https://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Mobile-Broadband-Help/ba-p/3759

Try switching to 3G. My download speed went from a top of 30Mb/s down to 5-10Mb/s. So, that's no good.

Move the router/device around the house. Didn't do much for me.

Now, I am monitoring when drops happen. So, their tech guys could have a look. 

It was really bad last Friday, so I changed the APN from 3internet to 3ireland, and it seems to have improved things.

Navigator

After much toing and froing, Three sent me out a new router to test and the connection is much better. A big thank you to the Three team here for arranging this and more surprisingly actually checked back with me! 

I'll continue to monitor but hopefully this will resolve my issue.

Thank you.

@JL must have been a router issue then
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>