Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

4G problems and speed issues near Culdaff, Donegal

Scout

Hi there,

For the last few weeks, we've been experiencing major speed issues with our 4G on several devices, it's been unreliable and barely reaching above 3-4Mb. Have had to switch to 3G which seems to work slightly better.

Can you check if there are issues from the mast at Leitir, Culdaff, Co. Donegal:

Mast location: https://www.google.com/maps?q=55.3120467614,+-7.1691065568&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9rPbIyuHgA...

Thanks

Re: 4G problems and speed issues near Culdaff, Donegal

Maestro
@thouse There's some people on Facebook from cardonagh saying the same. @Three is there a problem if this person is also getting poor 4G?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Thanks @Mac_n_cheese
@thouse our technical team became aware that some of our customers are experiencing difficulties with their 4G service nearby. We are monitoring the site in Cardonagh and have reset the mast. Have you noticed any improvement? Culdaff is approximately 9 km from Cardonagh but your service could also be impacted by this.

Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

Scout

Thanks for getting back to me. Things seem to be a better today, averaging around 25Mb so that's not bad. Also no cut outs (yet) so fingers crossed it worked.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>