Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

4G Disconnects after few minutes or few hours

Navigator

Hello,

I've been having an issue with my Three broadband for a few months now and also my normal prepay phone.

I've had to disable 4G via the router/box on the Broadband and also my Prepay phone. Because if I enable it, it'll work for either a few minutes or few hours then stop working until I switch to Airplane mode or restart etc depending on the device.

So, the only option lately is to have 3G only mode enabled on both the Broadband and Prepay phone.

It seems to be only my devices that have the issues. I've other family members in the house, which have 4G enabled Phones and they can all connect without issue.

I've changed to new sim cards already and they've yielded no positive results, the same issues. I use my devices in different locations such as Bray or Arklow and same issue.

(I would also like to mention I've switched between phones, and tried a different broadband device to the same issues)

I'm wondering if there's any assistance I can get with these issues? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 4G Disconnects after few minutes or few hours

That's odd, others on Three have no issue on 4G. In their phone does the 4G work?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Leader

Are the other phones on the Three network also?  If affirmative, have you tried your SIM in their phones?

Legend

Hmm sounds like an issue with your account

Maestro

@daniel4 If @billbond4 is right then the mods need to check the account. have you sent them a PM?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>