Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 3 throttling 4g speeds

[ Edited ]

3 are throttling speeds because they are bringing out the chines 5G so ppl will jump to the newer and ''BETTER'' 5G 

i started complaining months ago 3 ignored me for most of that time i called to complain they say they will call me back that was over a month ago then i get the first email from them i taught it was to help but no .

then i went to the only place i taught i could get a response from them YouTube i commented on how bad there service was on there adds they play there

they had my youtube account deleted i almost lost my Gmail account too

if anyone wants to see for themselves just how good Three.ie broadband is go to rate my isp 

*post edited

Legend
Sounds like the mast your connected to gets a lot of traffic, most likely the backhaul needs more bandwidth so more people can get faster downloads.
Did three confirm that the mast had no issues?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Legend
Also the mast could be shared with another operator so Three wouldnt be getting the full bandwidth

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Explorer

it could be..

They built around my building 2 big students accomodation buildings.. might they are shielding the communication between mast and our phones.. anyway this could also mean more potential customers if students will be living there.. yet Three should upgrade the bandwith in this area..

countdown to remove my contract with Three.. connection is getting slower and slower.. can't belive that.

3 Community Manager

@Luke5  One of our mods here sent you a PM in reply to yours a few weeks ago, looking for your account details so we could open an investigation to check your service at the location. Did you receive the PM? If so, can you check your inbox and if you'd like us to take this course of action you can reply and we'll help you there. Thanks'

I have same proble.

Just now 4G speed below 1Mbps, just awesome.

Every month I get same message from three abaut " working on upgrading the network etc... "

And what? Nothing..... Just worst and worst. What they doing?

3 Community Manager

@angel_dark666 Hi there, is this data on your phone or broadband? If it's broadband, lot's of members have tried the steps outlined here 👉 Improve Mobile Broadband Signal and noticed an improvement in their broadband signal. Let me know.

[ Edited ]

No matter broadband or data, same sloooooooow . I have data, 4G signal is unstable, 10-15min of watching netflix or something else and I losing internet conection but network signal is still full. 3G is better, stable but slower. 

Friend of mine have broadband and same problem. Can you tell me why???
This is not a phone problem. No matter where I go in my town, same. 

3 Moderator

Can you send me a PM with your broadband number, full name, exact address and date of birth please @angel_dark666 and I'll be able to look into this further for you? 

3 mobile internet is a jokeSmiley Happy

speed 0.35 Mbps hahahaha.

This is a problem with network, my  neighbor have tesco mobile and his speed is over 100Mbps , I`ve seen it. Any other network is faster.

Shame 3mobile..... 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>