Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: roaming

Anonymous

Hi! i am getting the exact same issue since the beginning of this year and have even bought a new phone and have been sent a new SIM card and nothing has been resolved! has this been fixed yet? 

Maestro

Hi Niranja,

Can you PM me your details? 

I'll take a look at your roaming profile. 

Joolz 

Anonymous

Hi! i am getting the exact same issue since the beginning of this year and have even bought a new phone and have been sent a new SIM card and nothing has been resolved! has this been fixed yet? 

Maestro

Hi Niranja,

Can you PM me your details? 

I'll take a look at your roaming profile. 

Joolz 

Anonymous

I did PM you. 

Anonymous

hi

I am still getting this issue.. is anyone even going to bother looking at? 

i sent my details to you three_joolz and got no response at all.. is anyone working for three at all? 

Anonymous

Gerry

I know how you feel Gerry/ I've had exactly the same problems for my last two trips to Spain. I used to connect automatically but someone decided to change this and didn't bother to tell us. Further, I followed the automated instructions to turn on roaming and same as you - no joy - totally frustrating - I'm thinking of changing providers as it appears to be the only solution to a VERY FRUSTRATING PROBLEM! 

Mary

Re: Roaming

Anonymous

Gerry

I know how you feel Gerry/ I've had exactly the same problems for my last two trips to Spain. I used to connect automatically but someone decided to change this and didn't bother to tell us. Further, I followed the automated instructions to turn on roaming and same as you - no joy - totally frustrating - I'm thinking of changing providers as it appears to be the only solution to a VERY FRUSTRATING PROBLEM! 

Mary

Re: Roaming

3 Staff

Hi Mary, are you still in Spain now? What happens when you manually select a provider? 

I'm in Spain, same problem. Flew into France and got a bus down. Had roaming with a French network and nothing as soon as I crossed the border. Very frustrating, there's no apparent workaround. Can Movistar sort me out here as they're the partner of three, owned by telefonica?
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon