Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

roaming problem

Lookout
Iv just arrived in Spain today.my phone is receiving calls..i think.but i can't make a call,its connected to orange network.
when I try make a call it says calls to the number I'm tryin to call is restricted.and iv no internet data i have 4G turned but nothing is coming up

Re: roaming problem

Leader

Hi christyep91

I'm sorry to hear that! Can you try manually searching for a list of available networks there? Another network may be able to give you a better service, people often opt for Movistar.

Let me know how this goes for you 😊

Lisa

Lookout
That's fixed it Lisa thanks,could I pm you my number so could you check to see what my data and call allowance is?

Leader

Absolutely christyep91, send me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB and I'll be happy to check these for you 😄

Leader

Thanks for this Christoper 😊 So while in Spain, your unlimited calls and texts will work as they do at home. You get a data allowance of 9GB, you can keep an eye on it using our MY3 app. You can find out more on that here 👉 3.ie/l8ln9 👍

Lookout
That's great thanks.👍
Highlighted

Leader

No bother, happy to help! If you need anything else, just let me know!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>