Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: public IP address

Navigator
Hi. What do I need to do to get a static IP address with Three and would this work with a prepaid 4G dongle. Im desperate to get back online whilst BT resolves a broken line but need a static ip for some of the services on my server (e.g. a website I host)

Hi. I am looking to get a public IP address also.

Hi there 👋 Can you send me a private message with your number, full name, address and date of birth please? I'll check this out for you. Aoife

Scout

Hi,

I configure IP devices using your sim to provide internet access.

I need a number to be changed to a public IP also as it is currently not accessible over ddns.

I can PM whoever is available to do this with the number.

Thanks,

Conor

Maestro

Hi Conor,

I'll need you to PM me the name, address, date of birth & number please on the account. 

Highlighted

Hi. Any chance I could get a public IP on my sim?

Legend

Send the mods a pm with your details.

3 Moderator

Hi @Gabriel209821 👋 I replied to your other post 😊 

Scout

Hi,

I'm having the same problems with substuting a router/dongle and 3 account for a landline service. Can't make any connections into equipment on my home LAN. Could I get a fixed IP?

Regards

Scout

Hi,

I'm having the same problems with substituting a router/dongle and 3 account for a landline service. Can't make any connections into equipment on my home LAN. Could I get a fixed IP?

Regards

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>