Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: public IP address

Wizard

Hi @jon220581, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you send me on your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your number, your full name, address and DOB. 

Wizard

Send me on this in a PM @jon220581 Smiley Happy

Scout
Hi,

I have mobile bill pay broadband and am looking to get a static up address for accessing CCTV. can this be done?

Thanks.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro

Hi Fred05, PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Scout
Hi, i have a three prepay sim being used in a mobile phone that is used as a remote camera. I need to be able to remote access the device but my IP is not pingable, is it possible to get this changed please? (I think it needs to be changed to a public address?)
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Please can you advise how I get a fixed IP address attached to my broadband.

Regards Mick Bedford
Posted From Huawei KIW-L21

Hi Mickbedford 👋 Not all of our accounts can be set up with a public IP, but if you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account and look into this for you, Martin.  

Scout

Hi I can't seem to access my 3g router / cctv using the open APN, can you check that the APN has been configured please?

I have a broadband sim in a Huawei E353 hilink usb dongle

I've added a data plan to it & was told that the APN would be set to open & that I can now use this to access cctv remotely.

The dongle is plugged into the usb on a TL-MR3020 3G router, there's LAN cable coming from that into the camera.

The internet on the sim is working, I can login to the router witlessly when nearby & access the camera feed. But how do I access the 3G router from the internet?

I would have thought that the router is assigned a public IP address through the 'openAPN' & that I just type that into the address bar on my internet brower (along with the port number that I'm forwarding) but that doesn't work.

The status page on my router displays the IP address as '192.168.1.100' under 3G/4G which to me insinuates that a private IP is assigned rather than public? 

I've checked the IP address that the sim is using by going to 'http://www.whatsmyip.org/', I thought this is what I type into the address bar to access to router over the internet but no luck, that IP address is dynamic anyway and keeps changing.

Help! how do I do this & can you check if my APN is set to open on the back end? Thanks

Scout

Hi Martin (Three),

I have multiple contracts with Three.  One of my SIMs I use in USB data doungle that connects to my home router.  To access it remotly can you kindly aslo enable this SIM / APN to be provided with public IP address so I can configure DDNS like service. 

Thanks in advance

Ash 

Highlighted

Hi Ash 👋 I'll look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number used in your dongle, address and date of birth so I can access your account? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>