Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

live chat

Scout

where is the "live chat" gone. this is not good enough from 3. they obviously do not care about their customers. they need to cop on and get efficient. got very useless lately.

Chosen Solution

Re: live chat

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hey dodo1011 👋 Is there anything I can do to help you here?

You can go to this link - http://www.three.ie/contact-us/ - and enter your number to see the different ways that you can contact us. If there is a chat agent available, you'll see a pop up appear on the left hand side of that page.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hey dodo1011 👋 Is there anything I can do to help you here?

You can go to this link - http://www.three.ie/contact-us/ - and enter your number to see the different ways that you can contact us. If there is a chat agent available, you'll see a pop up appear on the left hand side of that page.

Scout

Yeah It's ridiculous, I keep trying to contact them by email seeing as they don't answer the phone and then I'm told in an email to "live chat" with them, but the link they send brings me to a page with no live chat option. They basically send you around in circles trying to contact them, it's so outrageous, everyone needs to complain to offcom about their behaviour.

Lookout

Are you using Chrome by any chance? For some reason I only get the chat widget when I switch to Firefox. 

Scout

Thanks! Yes I was using chrome and noticed on another post that somebody had said to try from a mobile browser instead. I tried that but just had a notification saying "nobody is available to chat with you" and to try again during business hours - which obviously this was already during business hours! So frustrating.

Thanks for your help though!

Lookout

Glad I could a little anyway Smiley Happy

3 Staff

@amkd Live Chat is available every day until 11PM. Have you tried clearing the cookies and cache on your browser? Let me know if there's something I can help with here.

[ Edited ]

hi my number is ******* i am a pre-paid customer i can receive messages but not send?

Hi Stephen , can you check your message centre number is correct, here's a link to all the settings http://bit.ly/2nFRzuO I've edited your previous message as you've posted your number publicly 

Scout
I went to the UK had no internet contacted 3live chat still no internet they said between 3-5days they will contact me about the problem and nothing,, desperate support from this company changing to Vodafone after lodging a complaint with comreg
Posted From Huawei SCL-L21
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>