Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

internet issues

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

hi i am unable to use my mobile internet and its very frustrating. can you please sort out this issue ASAP. THANKS

XXXXXXXXX

083 xxx xxxx

Re: internet issues

Scout

Hi nabeel722 

I have the same problem, after  7pm the connection started to not work anymore...I tried to call the customer service but was impossible to reach them. Now the automatic message when I called few minutes ago said that "some customers are experiencing internet connection problems" hopefully they are working on it...

Laura

Yeah mine wasnt working but all seems to be fine now. Think they must have fixed it.
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Scout

Hi

I use my phone to connect my laptop to connect to internet but for the last week I have not been able to.  All thats appearing on my screen is E.  I'm in Killester in Dublin.  Havent had any problems before.

Is the internet the same if you just use your phone on its own, not as a hotspot? Is it all in all slower? Billpay or prepay? If prepay, you might need to top up? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>