Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

error in charges?

Scout

Hi

I am on unlimited data billpay with Three, but today I received messages telling me I spent €17.10 this morning on internet services.

I don't understand how??!

I had not been using any services outside the terms of my account.. not roaming, no making any calls at the time specified etc.

I am on 3 Mini Flex Max and have not used my monthly allowance as far as I can tell.

Re: error in charges?

Scout

I've had the same / similar issue. I received a text this morning telling me that I had almost reached my data roaming limit ...I haven't have data roaming on since I'm at home. Then I received a text this evening to tell me I have spent 43.23 Euro on Internet Services since the 4th August and then two more texts telling me that I have spent 10 Euro since just before noon today. I tried to phone 3 earlier and got a "service not available" (this was a little after 7 pm when I saw the texts) and  then I tried to contact them online and got a similar message. 

How to resolve this? Is there a glitch with 3 today? 

Maestro

@Isobel @AndreaH  explained here just copy and paste  https://forum.three.ie/t5/Billpay/Charges-for-Data/m-p/37043

Or look at the topic right under yours called "Charges for data"

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Scout

Same issue here. Im on bill pay unlimited data plan and recieved a 'rate advice' text today saying i had reached my data roaming allowance. I wasnt using data roaming at all and then recieved a text from 3 alerts earlier saying I had used 10 euro on internet services since 11.46 am....

Scout

Any update ??

3 Community Manager

Hi @yarodon @pam22 Please see the link posted by @Mac_n_cheese to a thread that I will keep updated regarding this. We are working to resolve as quickly as possible.

Scout

Thanks for the updates everyone

Navigator
Just received multiple texts saying I've used about 200e of credit in total what the hell?! Have three cocked up?? I've got the unlimited data plan.
Posted From Huawei POT-LX1

Maestro
@Ciaramc try posting in one place instead of a few because it's hard to keep track when you received these messages was it after Thursday/ Friday morning. If so then this tpoic is not related to you. Yours is just using data when plan expired and receiving the spend texts afterwards ( can be sent after you top up and activate plan again) it's confusing but it's normal. My3 will show you the correct spend as well as the text can have the wrong amount.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Navigator
Yeah sorry I just wanted answers. This all happened yesterday. I was totally unaware of anything until I topped up again and I got ten texts all evening with various crazy amounts that I don't understand how I spent when my plan was activated all month.
Posted From Huawei POT-LX1
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>