Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

can't make calls

Scout

Hi, I'm having problems with calls this week, sometimes they work and other times not.

Anyone please help me.

Chosen Solution

Re: can't make calls

3 Community Manager

@Hunter845 that's a strange one, and we need to look into it for you. Are text and data affected too? Do you experience the difficulty with calls when making or receiving them? Let me know. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@Hunter845 that's a strange one, and we need to look into it for you. Are text and data affected too? Do you experience the difficulty with calls when making or receiving them? Let me know. 

[ Edited ]
Scout

@Three_Deborah1 wrote:

Thanks for the solution.

Regards,

Hunter

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon