Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

broadband

Anonymous

I need to speak with 3G directly by phone cant get any number online and I don't have a 3G mobile no. I only have an old broadband which was previously O2???? help!!!!

Chosen Solution

Re: broadband

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

Anonymous

thanks got it sorted finally

Wizard

Great to here this @Anonymous. Pop back to me if you need anything else. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Smiley Happy Bob

Scout

Hi,

I also have an old broadband sim from O2. I put it into a new device, forgot the PIN, and now need a PUK code. I ran o83 333 3333 but the problem is I can't remember the 083 number either! I do know the account number, but without the 083 number I can't contact anyone on 083 333 3333.

Hi Ian2017 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, account number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Martin.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon