Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

broadband

Anonymous

I need to speak with 3G directly by phone cant get any number online and I don't have a 3G mobile no. I only have an old broadband which was previously O2???? help!!!!

Chosen Solution

Re: broadband

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

Anonymous

thanks got it sorted finally

Wizard

Great to here this @Anonymous. Pop back to me if you need anything else. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Smiley Happy Bob

Scout

Hi,

I also have an old broadband sim from O2. I put it into a new device, forgot the PIN, and now need a PUK code. I ran o83 333 3333 but the problem is I can't remember the 083 number either! I do know the account number, but without the 083 number I can't contact anyone on 083 333 3333.

Hi Ian2017 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, account number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Martin.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>