Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

broadband

Anonymous

I need to speak with 3G directly by phone cant get any number online and I don't have a 3G mobile no. I only have an old broadband which was previously O2???? help!!!!

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: broadband

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Hi there, if you can't call 1913 from a Three number you can also call 083-3333333 from another device. I can certainly help you here too if you like? Karen👍

Highlighted

Anonymous

thanks got it sorted finally

Highlighted

Wizard

Great to here this @Anonymous. Pop back to me if you need anything else. Enjoy the rest of your weekend Smiley Happy Bob

Highlighted

Scout

Hi,

I also have an old broadband sim from O2. I put it into a new device, forgot the PIN, and now need a PUK code. I ran o83 333 3333 but the problem is I can't remember the 083 number either! I do know the account number, but without the 083 number I can't contact anyone on 083 333 3333.

Highlighted

Hi Ian2017 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, account number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Martin.

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.