Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Anonymous
Hi, This morning, when I looked at my phone (iPhone 5s) I noticed that I wasn't getting any 3G coverage, only gprs, so I restarted my phone, thinking that that would solve it, but it didn't, I done this a couple more times with no further success. I then reset my network settings, but that also made no difference. Then I tried to manually select my carrier, but the option 3(3G) did not show up, only 3.Does anyone have any idea why this has happened, or how to fix it, because last night, I was getting 2-4 bars of 3G coverage, any help is appreciated.

Re: Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Hi Dylans12, we wouldn't be completely sure what caused this until I check this on your account.

Is it still happening or has it reconnected to 3G now? It may have been a temporary error with the mast or the device.

If the issue is persisting or you find it happening again please PM me your details I can have the technical team look into it for you? Thanks
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon