Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Anonymous
Hi, This morning, when I looked at my phone (iPhone 5s) I noticed that I wasn't getting any 3G coverage, only gprs, so I restarted my phone, thinking that that would solve it, but it didn't, I done this a couple more times with no further success. I then reset my network settings, but that also made no difference. Then I tried to manually select my carrier, but the option 3(3G) did not show up, only 3.Does anyone have any idea why this has happened, or how to fix it, because last night, I was getting 2-4 bars of 3G coverage, any help is appreciated.
Highlighted

Re: Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Hi Dylans12, we wouldn't be completely sure what caused this until I check this on your account.

Is it still happening or has it reconnected to 3G now? It may have been a temporary error with the mast or the device.

If the issue is persisting or you find it happening again please PM me your details I can have the technical team look into it for you? Thanks
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.