Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Anonymous
Hi, This morning, when I looked at my phone (iPhone 5s) I noticed that I wasn't getting any 3G coverage, only gprs, so I restarted my phone, thinking that that would solve it, but it didn't, I done this a couple more times with no further success. I then reset my network settings, but that also made no difference. Then I tried to manually select my carrier, but the option 3(3G) did not show up, only 3.Does anyone have any idea why this has happened, or how to fix it, because last night, I was getting 2-4 bars of 3G coverage, any help is appreciated.
Highlighted

Re: Why did my 3G connection suddenly go?

Hi Dylans12, we wouldn't be completely sure what caused this until I check this on your account.

Is it still happening or has it reconnected to 3G now? It may have been a temporary error with the mast or the device.

If the issue is persisting or you find it happening again please PM me your details I can have the technical team look into it for you? Thanks
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.