Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Why Am I beoing charged

Navigator

I cancelled my account 2 months ago from bill pay and registered a pay as you go account in its place. Please rectify

Re: Why Am I beoing charged

3 Moderator

Hey @eorucd 👋 Can you send a PM with your mobile number, name, address, date of birth and I'll certainly check this out for you? Mairéad 👍

[ Edited ]
Navigator

I see you've posted your details publicly. I've removed these for you. Can you send them to me again in a private message please? 

Navigator
Can you please provide me a link to pm you

You can find the option to send a private message by clicking on my name or by using this link here 👉 http://bit.ly/2vL5rXY. 

Navigator
Hi I want to change my number to a pay and go sim. I also want to be refunded for the months you continued to charge me for a pay monthly SIM contract when I communicated to you to cancel it, you acknowledged and continued to charge me. I have seen this company has been fined for same reason. Please rectify.
Highlighted

Navigator
Also please provide a direct number I can talk to someone as this is a painful way to rectify issues.

Maestro

Hi @eorucd, I can have a look into this here if you would like? Can you PM your details and I'll check this out. If you would rather speak to someone, you can give 1913 a call and they will help you there.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon