Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Am I beoing charged

Navigator

I cancelled my account 2 months ago from bill pay and registered a pay as you go account in its place. Please rectify

Re: Why Am I beoing charged

3 Moderator

Hey @eorucd 👋 Can you send a PM with your mobile number, name, address, date of birth and I'll certainly check this out for you? Mairéad 👍

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Highlighted

3 Moderator

I see you've posted your details publicly. I've removed these for you. Can you send them to me again in a private message please? 

Navigator
Can you please provide me a link to pm you

3 Moderator

You can find the option to send a private message by clicking on my name or by using this link here 👉 http://bit.ly/2vL5rXY. 

Navigator
Hi I want to change my number to a pay and go sim. I also want to be refunded for the months you continued to charge me for a pay monthly SIM contract when I communicated to you to cancel it, you acknowledged and continued to charge me. I have seen this company has been fined for same reason. Please rectify.
Posted From Android 2.0

Navigator
Also please provide a direct number I can talk to someone as this is a painful way to rectify issues.
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi @eorucd, I can have a look into this here if you would like? Can you PM your details and I'll check this out. If you would rather speak to someone, you can give 1913 a call and they will help you there.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>