Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Webtext allocation renewal

Anonymous

Hello,

Do you have an update as to when the issue with Webtext allocations not being renewed will be resolved.

My renewal was due on the 5th April but still has not renewed.

three webtexts.PNG

Thanks,

Sean

Chosen Solution

Re: Webtext allocation renewal

Anonymous

I should have said both the allocation and the renewal date have been reset correctly now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sean

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Anonymous, this is a known issue currently but I'll post up here as soon as I have an update.

Hi, just letting you know that the cause of this issue has been found and fixed, so your allocation will be updated within 24 hours. 

Thanks,
Sheena

Anonymous

Hi Sheena,

Just an update:

My allocation seems to have renewed but the renewal date has not. See below.

This keeps me going for this month but I would be concerned that since the renewal date has not reset that the problem will occur again next month.

Maybe you could update the techs with this information and maybe let me know if they are still working on a fix for the renewal date?

three webtexts 2.PNG

Thanks,

Sean

Can you try clearing your cookies/cache or try it on another browser @Anonymous? 

Anonymous

Hi Sheena,

I tried from a different browser on an entirely different laptop which would never have been used to access my webtexts before and the renewal date is still showing as 5/4/2014 as before.

Okay, could you send me through a PM with your details and we'll get this checked out? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Sheena,

Issue appears to be resolved now.

Thanks and Regards,

Sean

Anonymous

I should have said both the allocation and the renewal date have been reset correctly now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sean

Delighted to hear that @Anonymous! Give us a shout if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon