Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Webtext Account Locked

Lookout
Hi I've been locked out of my webtext after a few failed attempts, would it be possible to unlock it?
Highlighted

Re: Webtext Account Locked

Hi there 👋 This will unlock itself in 24 hours. Have you forgotten your password or was this just an accident? Martin. 

Highlighted

Lookout
the account has been locked for months I just haven't gotten around to sorting it out, would it be possible to have it reset so I could log in again? I forgot my password for it yes.
Highlighted

Can you login to your My3 account? Have you tried resetting your password for My3? 

Highlighted

Lookout
Yeah I've reset the password and My3 logins just fine, it's just that the webtext has completely locked me out and I got a message to contact customer care.
Highlighted

Maestro

Can you PM your details please and I'll check this out for you now?

Highlighted

Scout

HI.i have been locked out of my webtext and can't access it.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hey Steveo 👋 Can you sens on a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth? I'll certainly check this out for you 💪 Mairéad

Highlighted

Hi, also my webtexts account seems to have problems. When I try to login it says "There is some problem with Your Account, Please contact Customer Care". If I try to get a new pin, it says "Data incorrect". FYI, I have already tried logging in from a different browser.

Could you please look into this issue?

thank you

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi @berlingozzo Can you send me a PM with your number, address and date of birth please and I'll take a look at this for you? Rach 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.