Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Website Issues

I like your thinking, let's leave it on for the week and we'll set that as the weekly debate next Wednesday, see how people are getting on with it Smiley Happy

Anonymous

See @Three_Sheena, notifications now work without tagging someone woohoo!!! Classic!!!

You're easily pleased, my new favourite customer!! Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous

hmmm, " favorite customer" - I bet you tell all the customers that Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Its official, three will tell customers anything to keep them... Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Ah no, its great to be a member of Irelands largest High Speed network Smiley Wink Reps are also friendly.. although, dont see many of them and @Three_Agent never posts, whoever it is @Three_Sheena Smiley LOL

Loving that Three Listen to customers.. Smiley Wink

Haha! Smiley Happy

There are others here, lurking around and ready to post when I'm not in the office.

You'll see more of them in the coming months Smiley Happy

Anonymous

@Three_Agent is a secret agent Smiley Wink eh, @Three_Sheena Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Yeah the forum seems to be catching members, more and more every day, just the posts need to be added. 

I think three should make a suggestions page and also on the Three mobile forum community its hard as hell to get around, i like to when I log in see new topics and replies but the mobile one only has the categories, bit of a pain, its also hard to keep ranking up here, jays, !!! haha!! and ive ranked i think 4 times and nothing became available only a new rank Smiley LOL Over on the competition one, there was a social connect tab which allowed users to have a badge, was classic, i think its hidden here !! Smiley Frustrated

See... I know me forum!! Smiley LOL

Yes, it's growing pretty fast in the last few weeks, we've only been open here since March so it's great to see how much it has grown so far.

We have a Suggestions section in The Hub here Smiley Happy

I agree with you on the mobile version, it's a work in progress as I didn't want to make the homepage too cluttered. I'll make some changes later in the week and come back to you for your opinion if you don't mind?

In the meantime do feel free to post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section, I love hearing other peoples ideas and opinions on how to improve our space!

Anonymous

@Three_Sheena Of course its okay, any help or feedback you want just shout (or tag) Smiley LOL

Just on a side note, the avatars aint working, cant change mine at all... Smiley Indifferent Man Very Happy

I see you found the avatar thread about this issue! We'll have a fix in place hopefully soon, should be next month Smiley Happy

Anonymous

I find everything @Three_Sheena - I am a genius in disguise Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Ah no, thanks again Smiley LOL

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>