Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Website Issues

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi there

I wasn't to sure where to begin posting this but I am trying to register at My3 and face issues, when I fill in the name/address/dob/email and then click "next, well lets say it doesn't go to the next page - it crashes. It's been this way for over 24 HRs.

The below error

This web page is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Chosen Solution

Re: Website Issues

Morning @Anonymous, it looks like there were issues with My3 at the weekend but it should be okay now. Can you clear your cookies and cache and give it a go?

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Anonymous

Just a quick update, the problem still persists. 

Morning @Anonymous, it looks like there were issues with My3 at the weekend but it should be okay now. Can you clear your cookies and cache and give it a go?

Anonymous
Goodmodning @Three_Sheena

The issue was sorted yesterday via web chat. I had to use internet explorer. Problems still persist on all other browsers though

Glad it was fixed but weird that you have to use another browser.

Now that you are registered can you log in on Chrome, Firefox or Safari?
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi there @Three_Sheena

Sorry for the delay, never got a mail to say you'd replied, you may want to edit that feature on registration so that people are already opted in to receiving mails when the post/reply Smiley LOL

Yep, can log in on other browsers but cannot change details or the site crashes Smiley Indifferent

Must be an issue somewhere... they only browser that does work is Internet explorer and lets face it... thats crap Smiley LOL

You know, I had that automatic email feature on but I thought it would frustrate people so turned it off! I'll turn it on again and see how it goes.

If you need me to change any details on the account for you, drop me a PM. Yes, using IE is far from ideal so I have sent on the feedback to the devs Smiley Happy

Thanks @Anonymous!

Anonymous

Hi @Three_Sheena

I think people come for help and most dont come back when they dont receive a mail. I think, if you turn on the notifications theyll know its been replied too. . this is why I tag people cos then they get the mail haha Smiley Happy

That's a very fair point! I've turned on auto-subscription now, so people will be automatically subscribed when they start a topic or reply, and so they'll get those emails. Cheers @Anonymous Smiley Wink

Anonymous

I do think it would work out best for customer's, well, thats just my opinion, perhaps a weekly poll can answer it Smiley Wink Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>