Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Very slow mobile broadband speed

Lookout

Hi there,

This is happening everyday, around 12:00, then again around 16:00 for a few hours or all evening. Speed regularly drops to below or just above 1mb for sustained periods of time, sometimes hours. This has been going on for months. More noticable now as I tried using NowTV, which just does not work when connected to Three.ie. Works fine is I create a hotspot from my vodafone mobile. 

Please don't tell me to check my router, or signal, or any other such suggestion. This is an issue with the Three network. Either the service is being throttled, or the network cannot cope with the number of subscribers signed up, either of which is unacceptable service. I've seen other people with the same complaint in rural areas (I'm in west cork. 

Are there any plans to rectify this?

Many thanks

Paul

Re: Very slow mobile broadband speed

You'll need to give the address so it can be checked out. Maybe sending that in a pm is best.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon