Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Very bad signal on Samsung S6

Anonymous

I am constantly losing signal, have my phone about 3/4 months now - so frustrating!!  Internet drops all the time too and the phone recently has been overheating and switching off!!!

Highlighted

Re: Very bad signal on Samsung S6

Legend

Loosing Signal is down to the current network updates, mod can give you more information if you provide your location.

Phone overheating and switching off is probably due to an app eating the battery, check in your settings to see which app is being naughty.

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi niamhbrb, whereabouts is this happening and I'll take a further look into this. 

Highlighted

Scout
hi I'm having constant bad signal the last 2 or 3 months was ok up to that but very bad now and seriously thinking of changing.gortahork donegal
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@jamieob91 I'm so sorry to hear this and I'd like to get it sorted for you here. I've linked in with the tech team for an update on the service in the area you've advised of. Does it happen to you anywhere else and are you noticing it's affecting just your data or are your calls/texts affected as well? 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.