Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading your broadband plan

3 Community Manager

Are you in contract at the moment? Send me your broadband number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll check it for you. Rachel 

Highlighted

Thanks, excuse my ignorance but what is a PM ?
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

No worries, its a Private Message and you'll see the option in the black box under my picture. Rachel 

Highlighted

Thanks to the Moderators for looking after this issue for me
Highlighted

Leader

We've got your back @rgerardmac1 Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Hi

Back again, sorry to be a pain but how long does it take to amend an incorrect bill? I changed plan three months ago and am still being charged incorrectly. it took a while (checking recordings etc) to confirm the rate I should have been charged and so I can understand how the first month was incorrect. When the second month was also incorrect I was told that there was a backlog but it would definitely be changed (100% was the expression used) for the third month but now I see that I am still being charged incorrectly. These incorrect amounts are then being taken from my account, I am beginning to wonder if this is some kind of scam!

regards

Ger

Highlighted

Hi rgerardmac1, can you PM me your name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out for you. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.