Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Upgrading your broadband plan

3 Community Manager

Are you in contract at the moment? Send me your broadband number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll check it for you. Rachel 

Thanks, excuse my ignorance but what is a PM ?

3 Community Manager

No worries, its a Private Message and you'll see the option in the black box under my picture. Rachel 

Thanks to the Moderators for looking after this issue for me

Leader

We've got your back @rgerardmac1 Smiley Happy 

Hi

Back again, sorry to be a pain but how long does it take to amend an incorrect bill? I changed plan three months ago and am still being charged incorrectly. it took a while (checking recordings etc) to confirm the rate I should have been charged and so I can understand how the first month was incorrect. When the second month was also incorrect I was told that there was a backlog but it would definitely be changed (100% was the expression used) for the third month but now I see that I am still being charged incorrectly. These incorrect amounts are then being taken from my account, I am beginning to wonder if this is some kind of scam!

regards

Ger

Highlighted

Hi rgerardmac1, can you PM me your name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out for you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon