Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Upgrading your broadband plan

Anonymous
When you upgrade your broadband plan will your new monthly allowance start from your minimum term date or the usual date you get your allowance?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading your broadband plan

Anonymous
Hi @Anonymous

Your monthly renewel date will remain the same so for example: If your allowance refreshes at midnight on the 8th then this will be the same.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi @Anonymous

Your monthly renewel date will remain the same so for example: If your allowance refreshes at midnight on the 8th then this will be the same.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi! Thanks 4 replyingSmiley Happy

Kind regards,

Margaret

Click here for more
@Anonymous
Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi there

That's no problem. May I ask if your query has been answered or if there is anything else you would like information on? Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Highlighted

I recently upgraded my mobile broadband from the15GB to the 20GB plan but now find we are close to exceeding our limit monthly.
I thought I could upgrade again to the 60gb plan but was disappointed to find out that I couldn't avail of the 6 month half price offer
Highlighted

You can keep an eye on your allowance by logging into your My3 account Smiley Happy You can check out all our offers on Broadband here

Highlighted

I regularly monitor my allowance and that is why I upgraded from 15GB to 20GB last year, but now realise that with the kids additional devices and activity I am coming close to breaching my limit each month. Indeed one month I was forced to purchase an add-on to manage our usage and that is why I wanted to upgrade to the 60GB package as shown on the offer page suggested. However I find I was not able to avail of the first 6 month half price offer and was told I would have to pay the full price for the whole of the contract, unlike a new customer joining your company. I was disappointed with this and in particular the take it or leave it attitude displayed and will be sure to check around a bit better when I will be due to renew
Highlighted

Leader

The promotion is for new customers & those that are currently out if contract. If you'd like to send me a PM with your details, I can check what we can do about changing your plan. 

Highlighted

I am on 20gb plan at 26.99 a month but have had to buy add on again this month and so am looking for something more efficient and that is why I wanted to move to other plan. Buying add on each month would make it expensive . The six months half price made the other deal attractive and I would still be paying more to Three than my current plan

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.