Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Upgrading online.

My information on 3 says I can upgrade from 24/05/2017. However, when I go and look at phones it tells me I am not eligible for an upgrade. Can you advise me what the position is  ?

Chosen Solution

Re: Upgrading online.

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you? 

Scout

Hi, I am encountering the same issue. 

3 Staff

Hi @Didi, can you send me your number, address and date of birth so I can verify your account and check this out for you please? Karen 

Scout

Hi, I am having the same issue, but I got a text saying I can upgrade. Can you advise?

3 Moderator

Hey @Redeye 👋 Can you send a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? I'll certainly check this out for you 👍 Mairéád

Having same issue here.

Contract Details page says I can upgrade.

But when clicking on >Upgrade now

Upgrade page says

Check your eligibility

Sorry, you're not eligible for an upgrade. ...

thank you

3 Community Manager

@MiniFlexMaxUser Do you know when your contract ends? It's possible that you are eligible for an early upgrade which we can help you with here? Let me know when you started your current contract and if you're within 3 months we can look at getting this sorted for you today Smiley Happy 

Tried to contact via PM but I had no option for writing the message.

No worries the below is not sensitive info but please let me know how can I send PM to you.

Contract started 27/08/2016 - 2 years commitment

From My 3 contract page:

------------------------------------------

My Minimum Term

Your Minimum Term finishes on : 27/08/2018

Your minimum term is the minimum duration of your contract. Unless we receive notice, your contract will automatically continue after this date.

My Upgrade Status

Certain SIM only price plan exclusions apply.

When can I upgrade? 29/05/2018

> Upgrade now

when clicked on Upgrade now, the upgrade page says:

Check your eligibility

Sorry, you're not currently eligible for an upgrade .....

3 Moderator

Thanks @MiniFlexMaxUser Hmmm that's strange as you are eligible for an upgrade from today. Can you try sending a PM with your details using this link Send me a PM and I'll certainly look into this further for you?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>