Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Upgrading offers no benefits

Scout

Hi,

I was thinking to upgrade to a oneplus 7, but my so called 'upgrade' does not have any benefit, further it looks like a newer customer could even get a better deal...

Your Minimum Term finishes on : 10/05/2017

Your minimum term is the minimum duration of your contract. Unless we receive notice, your contract will automatically continue after this date.
My pgrade status.

When can I upgrade? 09/02/2017

Upgrade now

Certain SIM only price plan exclusions apply.

Re: Upgrading offers no benefits

3 Community Manager

@Dean99 Hi there, from time to time we run different offers for existing customers and new customers. I'd need to check your number for any available discounts on your account. Are you on a SIM only plan? If so, to avail of an upgrade you'll need to change to a contract plan. PM me your number, full name, address, and date of birth, and we'll go from there 👍 

Re: Upgrading offers no benefits

@Dean99 the mods here might be able to help with the deal. send them a pm with your number and see what happens. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon