Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Upgrade price?

Navigator

Hi, I am due an upgrade in 3 weeks time and tried getting a price for a phone to sign up again but the chat service couldn't give me the upgrade price. Contract finishes in May but wanted to see how much the phones would cost and review them. Is there a problem in finding out the price of an upgrade????

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade price?

3 Moderator

@scobyobrien what phone are you interested in getting and what plan are you on? I won't be able to see if any discounts apply as you're not due your upgrade but I'll be happy to help you out with the prices 😊

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Moderator

@scobyobrien what phone are you interested in getting and what plan are you on? I won't be able to see if any discounts apply as you're not due your upgrade but I'll be happy to help you out with the prices 😊

Highlighted

Navigator
Looking at the OnePlus 7T pro or OnePlus 7 Pro phone and paying €45pm. Thanks
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Thanks for that the OnePlus7T Pro is €389.00 and the OnePlus 7 Pro is €299.00. Once you're eligible to upgrade pop us a DM and we can check for the best offer on your account!

Highlighted

Navigator
Ok cheers for that, but steep at those prices, the system says I'm eligible on the 16/02/2020, but I'll check at that stage to see if it's cheaper and if it's worth signing up. Thanks
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Our prices can change from month to month and there might also be a discount on your account so pop back to us when you're eligible and we'll go from there 😁 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.