Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Upgrade 3 weeks before eligibility date?

Lookout

I started my contract with Three on the 31st of October 2017, which means the date I would be first eligible for an upgrade is the 31st of July 2019 as this is 60 days before the current contract ends and the time in which a new contract could commence. 

I am now in my final month before I will be due an upgrade and was wondering if upgrading 3 weeks before the eligibility date is possible? And if so, at what cost? 

I would love to have the new phone before I go on holiday mid-July but I've been told that the 31st is the absolute soonest I'll be considered for an upgrade, I just want clarification if this is so, or if alternative arrangements could be made?

All help appreciated Smiley Happy

Chosen Solution

Re: Upgrade 3 weeks before eligibility date?

3 Moderator

Hi @Niamhee56 👋 We can upgrade you 90 days before the contract end date so as you said, if the contract is finished on Oct 31st, the earliest would be July 31st. As this is already an early upgrade by 3 months, this is the earliest we can offer it to you. If you'd like to send me a PM with your number (name, address, date of birth and number) I can double check the exact dates and confirm this? Susan 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]

hmmmm I thought you can upgrade 90 days before the end of contract? Were you told it was 60?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Legend
Yeah i think it's 90 days for an early upgrade

3 Moderator

Hi @Niamhee56 👋 We can upgrade you 90 days before the contract end date so as you said, if the contract is finished on Oct 31st, the earliest would be July 31st. As this is already an early upgrade by 3 months, this is the earliest we can offer it to you. If you'd like to send me a PM with your number (name, address, date of birth and number) I can double check the exact dates and confirm this? Susan 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon