Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unlock Code Delay

Scout

I requested an unlock code on 9th March and despite being told the waiting time would be 10 days max, I still have not received an unlock code. I am now waiting approximately 25 working days. I contacted three multiple time without the matter being resolved. I always just receive the standard copy-pasted answer that the matter is with the phone manufacturer. Has anyone also had this experience? I also experienced this a few years back with an older phone.

Highlighted

Re: Unlock Code Delay

3 Moderator

Hi @pnolan22 👋 Can you PM the IMEI number of the phone you want to unlock, your name, address, date of birth and I'll certainly check this out for you? Mairéad   

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Scout

Thanks Mairead. The details are:

IMEI xxxx

Highlighted

3 Moderator

I edited your post as you posted your details publicly. Can you send then by private message?

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.