Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unexpected bill

Lookout
Three have billed me €26.38 for an international call made by mistake when my phone went back on to the Three network when roaming.

I always make international calls only when roaming. I was in Northern Ireland at the time of making this call but must have inadvertently gone back on to the Three Ireland network as I was in close proximity to the border. The same applies to a text message.

I have experienced huge inconvenience and problems due to Three’s billing issues since becoming a Three customer in April 2018. In consideration of this, would Three be prepared to cancel the cost of this call and message?

This would be a gesture of goodwill on the part of Three.

Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Unexpected bill

3 Moderator

@Bocking14 , travelling close to the border can be a tricky one! When your mobile network setting is on automatic it will pick up the strongest signal. Best thing to do is make sure your settings are on manual to avoid this. Has this ever happened to you before?  In saying all that, I'd like to look at your bill. The only way I can do this is to have your details. Please send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth. Plus your number of course. 

Re: Unexpected bill

Lookout
No it hasn’t happened before - I only became aware of it after getting today’s bill. Will pm details as requested.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>