Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to buy add on

Anonymous
The webpage to buy add ons has been down for weeks now... Previously I was able to purchase an add on over the phone, but for the last two days the option has been taken away, and I get forwarded to customer care where Im on hold forever. Can someone please add my top up, I had to add money on to my phone bill to get data to use this forum, as this part of the site is unavailable to those who are out of credit. Very disappointed with three services. I'm looking for a 10 euro add on please.

Re: Unable to buy add on

Anonymous

Hi there,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, A Three Rep can look into this for you.

Three Mobile number:

Name:

Address:

Date of birth:

Link to your thread or post:

Thanks,

Anonymous
Unable to send PM because it is telling me there is an invalid HTML, and that it has now been removed, and to proceed with sending the message, but I keep getting the same message back

That is strange, can you try clicking this direct link and let me know if you get the same error?

http://forum.three.ie/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2

Anonymous
I sent a message without the link, maybe you could paste the link with the details to be forwarded on.

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

You can ignore adding the link because Sheena knows the post is here. The link is only needed when Sheena wouldn't have saw this thread. In regards to your DM, the link to send DM to staff is below, not on my profile.

Here is the link to send it to.

http://forum.three.ie/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2

Highlighted

Got your PM here, thanks @Anonymous! I'll get back to you in a moment Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>