Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Two different bills

Scout
Hi. Can you please check something for me? I upgraded my phone in December and had to be moved from O2 to 3 to get a new plan. No idea why that didn't happen when 3 bought O2 but anyway. While that was a pain the shop staff were lovely and sorted it ASAP. I just checked my bills over the last two months and I'm confused. I paid €50 in dec (my old plan), then €34 and €99 two days apart in Jan and now €30 and €3 one day apart in Feb.
What's with the weird billing and are these charges right?
Maybe if you can tell me the date range each payment is covering it'll make more sense
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: Two different bills

Maestro
@Dave_M the last bill is usually by post bit if it's just come out you might not have received it yet. I moved from an old o2 plan to a newer plan and the same thing happened.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro
Sounds like you changed accounts so being billed for one in advance like the norm but the other is peobably up to the day you cancelled. If you check your bills look at the dates and that should tell you more.

3 Moderator

@Dave_M Mac_n_cheese is probably right here but I'd like to double check it. Can you PM me your phone number, address, and date of birth, please? 

Scout
You're probably right mac_n_cheese but I can't see my old bills since I changed over to the new 3 account so I can't check

Maestro
@Dave_M the last bill is usually by post bit if it's just come out you might not have received it yet. I moved from an old o2 plan to a newer plan and the same thing happened.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>