Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Hi Trigger26, if the order was done over the phone, you would of received an confirmation email with all the details. Did you receive this? Is there any particular reason why you are looking for proof of purchase? 

Lookout
I need a digital copy of proof of purchase so i can get me free Samsung vr. I have looked all through all emails and cant find an email. Would it be possible for you to send me copy. Thanks

If you can send me a PM with your name, number, address, date of birth plus your email, I'll request this for you. 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

edit: details posted publicly

Thanks

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the details, you posted them publicly so I have removed them from public view. By any chance are you a Three UK customer? Your number isn't coming up on the system for Three Ireland. You will need to get in touch with Three UK to send you out the proof of purchase. You can reach them here - http://bit.ly/2t8iAJB

Scout

Hi,

I'm trying to send my phone off for repair, however LG require proof of purchase, how do I get this?

Thanks

Maestro

Hi lurist,

I'll need you to PM me the name, address, date of birth, number and the phone's IMEI, please. You can get this by dialling *#06# 

Lookout
Hello. I need a proof or purchase as well. Can i request it from you?

Hi Nansi 👋 Can you pop me a PM with the IMEI of the phone, your full name, address and date of birth and I can look into this for you? Aoife

Lookout
I believe i already requested one from somebody else. Could you please
trace it for me!!!
Thank you!
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>