Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Hi there, trying to make an insurance claim for my samsung s7 edge. My insurance company requires proof of purchase on company letter head paper with purchase date and date of purchase/upgrade and my IMEI number.. I went in store to upgrade my phone and can't seem to find any proof of purchase. 

Thanks!

Hi Dannyhilldrup 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, IMEI number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Where did you purchase this phone? Who is your insurance with? Martin. 

I also need proof of purchase please.

I need this ASAP Smiley Happy

Maestro

Hi ddbroadhead92

If you PM me the name, address, date of birth, number & IMEI I'll look after this for you 👍

Hi, I require a proof of purchase recipet including date of purchase, recipet/invoice number, cost, product description etc to claim my free LG watch style and headphones for my LG G6 in a few days. I've contacted live chat but they just keep sending me contract details and not a recipet.
Is there any chance I'd be able to get a recipet/invoice with these details?

Thanks

Hi there 👋 Did you buy the phone online or in store? Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll have a look at your account?

Hey I bought it online, I've just sent you a pm thanks

Wizard

Just replied to your PM @Powellyable

Scout

Hi,

I also require proof of purchase for an insurance claim. I purchased the phone two years ago in store.

Thanks

Scout

Hi,

I also require proof of purchase to complete an insurance claim. I purchased the phone in store 2 years ago.

Thanks

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon