Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

3 Staff

@Kljy3, can you pop me a PM with your number and details and I'll check this out. 

I'm in the same boat I never got a receipt emailed to me have been onto customer service and the mods here still not resolved. Mods said they will get back to me on Monday as the need to look into it. I'll post here with any updates
Posted From Apple iPad

3 Staff

Hi stevo-dtm, I can see that you were speaking to our chat team yesterday. They gave you the number for sales support, if you give them a call they'll be able to sort this out for you Smiley Happy 

Hi @Three_Sophie

Yes that's correct
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

3 Staff

Thanks if you give them a call they will be able to help Smiley Happy

Anonymous

hi @Three_Sophie i am having this same problem i have called up twice but all that can be sent to me is a confirmation i have a contract and nothing to do with buying the phone. would you be able to help?

thanks

3 Moderator

Hi Im95, can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB, I'll check this out Smiley Happy 

Anonymous

Hi, 

I've called and live chatted with two operatives now regarding getting my proof of purchase sent to me for an insurance claim, I need as soon as possible as my insurance are chasing me now however despite multiple contacts I still haven't received it.

Thanks,

Amy

3 Staff

Hey Amy, send on your account details and email address and I'll get this sorted asap. 

Anonymous

Thank you - I've just sent you all the details Smiley Happy 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>