Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

[ Edited ]
Maestro

Hi MikeDoc13, can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Scout

I am also struggling to get the information through customer services on the phone. Can i PM you too?

Maestro

Hi @Amy92, can you send on your details through PM please and I'll check this out for you?

Scout

Hello, I also require proof of purchase for a phone I upgraded to online 2 years ago. What details do I need to send and to whom?

Thanks

@Jross31 Could you send me on your full name, IMEI number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll help you out 🙂

Hi - I'm trying to get a proof of purchase and a VAT receipt for an S8 I purchased on Friday from a Three store in Manchester.  I was told by the store that I would be able to get both online the following day via my My3 account and have since phoned customer services whosaid that I would get them emailed within 24hours. So far, I've been let down by both.

Could you please help sort me out with both a digital proof of purchase (I understand I need this to claim for my VR headset) and a VAT receipt?  

Thanks - Michael

Highlighted

@mickeyjimmy We only have access to Three Ireland customer accounts here, you'll need to get in touch with Three UK to follow this up. 

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi I need proof of purchase for a phone repair, can anyone please help. Thanks in advance.

[ Edited ]

Hi Gaspar100, can you tell me why you need the proof of purchase? If you get in touch with the repair company that fixed your phone, they will be able to send you on all the details you are looking for. 

Lookout
I'm also trying to sort out a receipt for a phone I just had. I ordered it on the telephone. Can you help?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>