Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Trying to get Proof of Purchase trying over 2 weeks!

Been trying to get a proof of purchase for a mobile contract phone that has finished so I can get the apple Id taken off as we have forgotten the password both three and apple have been no help so far I'm 2weeks deep!

Please someone here help me

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase trying over 2 weeks!

@Minimadness proof of purchase is easy enough as long as it's a 3 phone. Not sure why you're not able to get that unless it's not a 3 phone maybe? 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

The contract was taken from 3 so I hope so Smiley Happy

Haha yeah one would hope! Shouldn't be an issue then. 3 can't help wiht apple id but they can get proof of purchase. A few others have asked here so you just need to contact the mods by sending a PM with all your contract information. Go here https://forum.three.ie/t5/3Community-Guides/MeetThe-Mods/m-p/33984#M3 for a list of the mods and how to Pm if you don't know. 

Honestly dont know what the hold up is if the phone was bought from 3 and you just need a proof of purchase.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@Minimadness Have you received your proof of purchase? I've been looking out for a PM from you Smiley Happy  as @Mac_n_cheese suggested to PM a mod, I'll be able to look into this when you do. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>