Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Transferring old number to new phone

Scout

Hi,

I purchased a new phone yesterday, and was told that my old number would transfer to my new phone within a few hours. It still hasn't switched over. I'm wondering if there is a reason for the delay.

Thanks for your help.

Chosen Solution

Re: Transferring old number to new phone

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese  Delighted to help 👍 If it's a SIM replacement, let's say an upgrade and the SIM replacement was requested successfully, normally restarting the phone does the trick. It's part of the process really. Moving your number from a different network is different, depends on if it's a single-line or multiline port ( multi lines take at least 24 hrs) @davie999 Can you let me know if you've restarted your phone? Is this a SIM replacement? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

@Three_Deborah1 or @Three_Rachel can ye help here? Don't think I or any community member will be much help on this
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese  Delighted to help 👍 If it's a SIM replacement, let's say an upgrade and the SIM replacement was requested successfully, normally restarting the phone does the trick. It's part of the process really. Moving your number from a different network is different, depends on if it's a single-line or multiline port ( multi lines take at least 24 hrs) @davie999 Can you let me know if you've restarted your phone? Is this a SIM replacement? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>